Pages

February 14, 2017

Valentine Post

The Post is not about love-praising or Valentine,
.
It's the result of reluctant mind to share something over Valentine like everyone,
like everyone is doing, either praising, or making fun of Valentine's Day.
(And there's also the third kind of guys celebrating the Valour of Shaheed Bhagat Singh today, when he was actually hanged on 23rd of March, not today, neither was his sentence announced today, please stop sharing non-true nonsense if you're truly patriotic :3 I'm not opposing the celebration of valour** either. ok topic for other time )
.
My friend says, "ek-do din likes k notifications aate rehte hain to mind mein positivity bna rehta hai" :P
and hence the post,



in desperate search of positivity in an age where every third person of my age claims himself/herself to be "depressed" for so-many-reasons,
So much so,
that actually, this term is being used in a very vague manner nowadays.
But actual depression is a much much serious thing .The term can't be used so loosely, and it's sucking irritating when people overuse it.
.
I (too used to) overuse the term too, not anymore I guess :P
.
The last love-story-movie I watched, was "The Fault in Our Stars" and
This story gave me "an infinity" in the small finite 2 hour time I invested watching it.
.
btw, the post has already grown into a length that I won't be getting many likes now.
And if someone's still reading, I'm very very glad to get your attention friend,
it is very very hard to get people's attention to something you want to explain, because this has become our habit in this current age when information is always flooding-in from all the directions,
it's not in our habit to pay attention to something for any long, forget about earning people's attention for "this" long.
.
Perhaps that is the reason people prefer watching a movie based on a novel, instead of reading that novel, and I regret that I watched this movie first (Fault in our Stars) before I could even plan to read the novel.
Love is in the air
I'm single.
and relatives/teachers are my Facebook friend, hence Custom Audience. I'd feel weird sharing this nonsense with them :3
This makes no-sense.
I wish writing a pointless fb-post was a paying job, i would have been the hard-working employee and I didn't have to study. ;_;
.
and thanks to my friend who is always encouraging me into writing good things, that sometimes I end up writing nonsense too :P But still, I "love" this positivity, this encouraging positivity around me :)
.